Coaching of Individuals, Teams and Structures
The CIES School is composed of 2 levels of trainings :
CIES PRACTITIONER (1st Year)
CIES PROFESSIONAL (2nd Year)
The CIES training periods aim at training coaching professionals, coaches and Manager-Coaches. The content and the pedagogy of the training of CIES focus on the local and international cultural issues thanks to the belonging of the CIES to an international network consisting of 9 schools (Belgium, France and Morocco). This network delivers the same diplomas and works out a tailored and interactive pedagogy as well as a very rigorous deontology.
CIES Practitioner Period (1st Year)
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Promote the position of coaching in the assistance relation, integrate the attitudes of the manager-coach in the development of skills of employees, and visit the counters of the position of the coach as a profession.
- Promote the representations and the abilities of coaching of the practitioners.
- Integrate the coaching by the position of the coach, systems and structures (companies, associations, public domains, universities…).
- Learn individual coaching skills for coach managers, consultants, coaches and professionals in assistance relations
- Train the participants in team coaching (management committees, transversal project management, promotion of team performance, constitution of a new management team ….), especially by team building techniques.
- Improve and reinforce the breeding ground of skills in coaching in Morocco.
- Managers and executives in companies.
- Consultant in organization and support, HR Consultants, Coaches.
- Professionals in assistance relations.
- Managers and senior managers in Human Resources
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PERIOD ( 2nd Year)
- Reinforce the personal and professional skills of the practicing coach and manager coach.
- Supervise the professional practice of coaches and manager coaches.
- Improve the advanced concepts in coaching and support in the field of management change.
- Prepare in an operational manner the future coaching professionals and support of change in companies.
- Prepare the coaching professionals and support of change to practice the profession in a cross-cultural environment.
- Activate through the process of the CIES PRO Training the articulation professional intelligence/emotional intelligence.
- Coach Supervisor and Trainer
- Executives who attended the first level in the national or international coaching and leadership training
- Professionals in assistance relations
- Managers in companies
- Managers and Senior Managers in Human Resources.
- Leader and Founder of Convergence Conseil and Lead Coach Institute
- Social and organizational Psychologist
- Coach of Leaders and Management Committees
- Supervisor and Trainer of coaches
- Supervisor of groups of leaders and designer of several programs of leadership support (LG5: Leader 5th generation)
- Member of the college of coaching teachers/Paris, coach & team network
- Former President and Honorary President of ICF Morocco/Morocco Coaching (International Coach Federation)
- Speaker in the field of Multicultural Leadership.
- Radio commentator about the theme of leadership
- Several professional publications about the themes of leadership and coaching
- Supervisor of Coaches
- Support of the team of the management committee
- Teacher in the graduation training of coaching in the Lead Coach Institute
- Teacher in the graduation training of the NLP practitioners
- Certified Coach in coaching of individuals, teams and structures (Lead Coach Institute)
- Accredited Coach in Process Com, in support teams and structures.
- Teacher of Specialized Master in Communication and Personal Development at Hassan II University
- Teacher in a Management Institute.
- (Weekly/daily) publications about managerial themes related to the manager identity.
- Co-founder/Former Treasurer of the International Coach Federation (Morocco).
- Former Director of a company