Help orgaizations develop adapted relational fields.
Our coaching area of organisational changes, organizational coaching, management committees and leaders.
For Convergence “an organizational relational field is a collaborative area of an organization through which individuals, teams and processes focus and extend to create a given relational reality…”
Your contexts and realities
- Organizational change context
- Post-merger context, acquisition
- Business transfer and shareholders change
- Crisis or growth context
- Formalization of visions of the company
- Cultural change to be in line with ambitions and current challenges
- Changing management teams (new members, process and organisation…)
- Access to new managerial and organizational responsibilities
- Design a support process in organizational coaching, which includes your organizational and strategic stakes as well as your culture (values, believes, common cultural references)
- Identify and formalize the outlines of your internal culture, in coherence with your vision and your strategic axes.
- Support your organizational transition by the implementation of tailored coaching protocols: coaching of internal leaders, management committees and internal entities.
- Conception, adjustment and piloting of Strategic Team building for management committees and teams of professional projects
- Coaching and support of the management team and the working out of their internal operating process as well as their internal collaborative platform.
- Support plan of expatriate executive directors: Working out of the “Expatriate Roadmap”: preparation for the new managerial culture/cultural decoding/support to management and multicultural teams.